Israel Package Tours have many years of experience operating package tours for tourists visiting Israel, but that’s not enough. We are confident that our offering is the best out there. So why us? Here are the 10 top reasons!
- Best Price Guaranteed. We are 100% confident that you won’t find a like-for-like offer that comes close to the great value we offer. If you do, we’ll match the price, and give you a free dinner to thank you for informing us!
- No Hidden Fees. Our prices are transparent, presented here in our website for all to see. We clearly inform you what is included, and what is not, so you won’t be hit with any unexpected costs before, during, or after your tour.
- Book Direct & Save! We work with travel agents around the world under our wholesale brand. The same tours which you might find here at IsraelPackageTours.com are often sold for more by local travel agents (travel agents who want to offer our tour can contact us here)
- We’re Here, on the Ground. Our offices in Israel handle the reservation and operation of your tour. There’s no third parties or extra middle-men involved. Not only does that keep the cost lower, but it means that we are able to make details come true, because the vehicles, guides, and whole operation is in our house.
- Happy Customers. Only customer satisfaction measures the true quality of a product, and we are happy that our customers come back year after year.
- More Content, Less Free Days, Free Airport Transfers. We don’t skimp on the costs to make our prices look attractive, yet offer an 8 day tour with only 5 days of touring. Our tours are jam-packed, covering more expensive terrain such as Petra in Jordan where the entry fee itself (included) is over $100 per person. We also include airport pickup and dropoff services in most of our packages.
- Ultimate Flexibility. We’ve built our packages based on years of experience and traveler feedback, but our team is happy to help you customise the package if you wish. Whilst we prefer that you do that before you travel, we will also do our best to make that happen when you are touring with us.
- They’re Our Vehicles, Our Guides, and Our Drivers. We don’t outsource wherever we can avoid it, which means that pretty well everything possible is handled by us meaning we can assure the quality of the drivers, cleanliness of the vehicles, language skills of the guides, promptness of the schedule, and so on. It also means that from our offices we can monitor in real-time and ensure that things are on track.
- 24/7 Support in Israel. After booking with us, we will provide you with our 24/7 operations room telephone number where our team are available to provide you with service at any time before, during, or after your tour.
- 7 days a Week Customer Service. Before booking, and during the planning stages of your tour, our multi-lingual agents are available 7 days a week (it’s not just a phrase, test us by sending us an email and seeing how long it takes for you to receive a response!). And by the way, if it’s easier for you, as well as English they can also speak with you in French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian.
- We Can Deliver The Impossible. Just try us! Our team loves a challenge, and are waiting to work with you to plan your memorable Israel tour package.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us today and begin to plan your tour package of Israel.