Our 8 day classical Israel tour package departs every week and takes you on a journey around the most special and iconic locations in Israel. Fully inclusive, the package tour includes airport transfer on arrival, seven nights of accommodation in a 4-star hotel, breakfasts, and of course, all guiding, entry fees, and transportation. The 8 day tour covers such highlights as Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa, the Galilee, the Dead Sea, Masada, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Haifa, Caesarea, Jaffa, and more. Available with guaranteed departures, this tour is the perfect introduction to Israel, available direct at the best prices.
8 day Israel Tour Highlights
- Pickup and dropoff from Ben Gurion Airport and transfer to your hotel
- In Jerusalem, holy to three faiths, tour the Old City including the 4 historic quarters including the famous ‘souq’, the Western Wall, and the Church of the Sepulcher
- In Bethlehem, visit the place where Christianity was born, the Church of the Nativity
- At the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, float in the salty waters and bathe in the muds
- At Masada, ascend the famous fortress beside the Dead Sea and explore Herod’s magnificent palace, an iconic site in Jewish history
- In Tel Aviv, see modern Israel’s bustling metropolis with its great beaches and world-famous culture, architecture, cuisine, and nightlife
- Meanwhile, in Old Jaffa, you’ll walk through this breathtaking ancient port city
- In Nazareth, hometown of Jesus, explore the Old City and Church of the Annunciation
- At the Sea of Galilee, take in the beauty of nature and see historic sites from the Bible
- In Caesarea, see King Herod’s port, one of the most important in Roman times
- In Haifa, Israel’s third city, which lines the slopes of Mount Carmel, see the Bahai Gardens which descend the mountain to the Bay of Haifa
- At Akko, where Crusaders walked hundreds of years ago, explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tour Rosh Hanikra, where the beautiful limestone grottoes are works of nature
- Day 1 (Thursday) – Pickup from Ben Gurion Airport, and transfer to your hotel in Jerusalem
- Day 2 – Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- Day 3 – Galilee and Nazareth
- Day 4 – Tel Aviv and Jaffa
- Day 5 – Free day to explore Jerusalem or enjoy the city of Tel Aviv
- Day 6 – Masada and the Dead Sea
- Day 7 – Caesarea, Haifa, Akko, and Rosh Hanikra
- Day 8 – Free day in Jerusalem
- This tour is offered with guaranteed departures
- The tour includes seven nights accommodation in 4-star standard hotels. Upgrade to 5-star hotels is available on request.
- For those who would like a single room, single supplement of $450 applies.
- Price applies all year around except for the Christmas period (December 20-31)
- Tour price includes airport transfer on arrival, guiding, transportation, entrance fees, breakfasts, and overnight accommodation. Dinners are available upon supplement.
- Tour price excludes personal travel insurance (recommended), extra meals, drinks, and tips.
- In high season times accommodation in Jerusalem can be exchanged with accommodation in Bethlehem and a high season supplement might apply.