Our 10 day Highlights of Israel and Jordan Tour package offers an extended experience for those who wish to delve a little deeper into touring than a standard 8 day tour package. Featuring the highlights of Israel, including touring Jerusalem, the Galilee, the Dead Sea, Masada, the Negev Desert, Bethlehem, Tel Aviv, Caesarea, Haifa, Akko, and Rosh Hanikra, the tour also covers the highlights of Jordan including Petra, Wadi Rum, Jerash, Madaba, and Mount Nebo. The 10 day highlights of Israel and Jordan package is available with guaranteed departures every week, and with our best value guarantee, combined with our high tour standards with daily guiding, make this package the perfect way to experience Israel and Jordan.
10 day Ultimate Israel and Jordan Package Highlights
- Pickup from Ben Gurion Airport at the start of the tour
- Tour Jerusalem, perhaps the most interesting and unique city in the world with its beautiful Old City, including the Western Wall, Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the ‘souq’ and more.
- Visit Bethlehem, the birthplace of Christianity, and see the impressive Church of the Nativity
- Bathe in the muds and float in the waters of the Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth
- Tour the historic sites of the Galilee region of Northern Israel including Nazareth, and the Sea of Galilee
- Visit and tour Petra, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, a Nabatean city lost for hundreds of years, whose rose red stone and inconceivable scale are simply beyond words
- Head off the beaten track into the desert of Wad Rum, with local Bedouin Guides who will take you in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia
- Enjoy the impressive natural awe of Israel’s scenery including the Negev Desert in the South and green landscapes of the North
- Enjoy a free day in Tel Aviv, Israel’s 24-7 city on the Mediterranean, a beach city, hi-tech hub to rival Silicon Valley, and renowned culinary, nightlife, and cafe capital.
- Visit Jaffa, Tel Aviv’s southern quarter, rich in history with beautiful outlook onto the Mediterranean
- Visit Masada, the incredible Herodian fortress overlooking the Dead Sea
- Enjoy the beauty and history of Caesarea, the Roman port city on Israel’s western coast
- See the Bahai Gardens when you tour Haifa, Israel’s third city, and the impressive chalk grottoes at Rosh Hanikra
- Walk through the incredible city of Akko, a UNESCO World Heritage Site dating to the Crusaders
- Visit the highlights of Northern Jordan including Jerash, the Roman City unrivalled in size, Madaba, with its beautiful mosaics, and Mount Nebo from where Moses viewed the promised land.
Day 1 (Saturday) – Arrival in Israel. Transfer to Jerusalem.
Day 2 – Caesarea / Haifa / Akko /Rosh Hanikra
Day 3 – Tel Aviv / Jaffa
Day 4 – Madaba / Mount Nebo / Jerash / Petra
Day 5 – Petra / Wadi Rum
Day 6 – Aqaba / Eilat / Negev Desert / Dead Sea
Day 7 – Jerusalem
Day 8 – Nazareth / Capernaum / Taghba / Sea of Galilee / River Jordan
Day 9 – Masada / Dead Sea
Day 10 (Monday) – Free day in Jerusalem. Package ends in Jerusalem.
- This tour is offered with guaranteed departures
- The tour includes seven nights accommodation in 4-star standard hotels. Upgrade to 5-star hotels is available on request.
- For those who would prefer to stay in Jerusalem instead of the overnights in Bethlehem, upgrade costs $180 per person. NB in some seasons hotel in Jerusalem might be used instead of Bethlehem for all departures.
- For those who would like a single room, single supplement of $450 applies.
- Price applies all year around except for the Christmas period (December 20-31)
- Tour price includes airport transfer upon arrival, guiding, transportation, entrance fees, breakfasts, and overnight accommodation. Dinner is available upon supplement.
- Tour price excludes border tax for entry to Jordan ($100 per person paid in cash at the border), personal travel insurance (recommended), extra meals, drinks, and tips.
- In high season accommodation in Jerusalem can be exchanged with accommodation in Bethlehem and a high season supplement might apply.